You no longer need to copy and paste the link to a YouTube video to share it with others. The new feature is available for both Android and iOS users.
Here's how you can share YouTube videos on Snapchat:
- Open the YouTube video you wish to share.
- Click the "Share" button below it.
- Select the Snapchat app from the list.
- A link to the video will be added to your Snapchat Camera as a tappable sticker.
- You can now create a Snap or Story with a customizable YouTube sticker and post it.
The video you share will be added as a resizable sticker to your Story or Snap. Anyone viewing them can click the link and view the video on the YouTube app or their web browser.